The judging process:
- The category sponsor has full responsibility for judging their own award, which can be done in house, or with the help of an external party. In order to remain impartial, we would recommend including at least one external member in the judging panel.
- We encourage all sponsors to contact each applicant directly to ask for further information, or to arrange to meet, in order to judge their category fairly and decide on the three finalists.
- The judging period will continue for a period of four weeks from Friday 8th September to Friday 6th October.
- All financial information submitted to the award judges will remain confidential.
- The judging process is carried out in accordance with a strict set of criteria and is based on the information gathered from entrants throughout the applications and judging process.
- All judges will be asked to supply just reason for their decisions and be able to provide evidentiary support should this be required.
- The business editor and publisher of Trinity Mirror will then review the finalists to ensure they are satisfied with all sponsor’s decisions, they reserve the right to overrule any decision made.
If your business is selected as a finalist you will receive two tickets to our Finalists and Sponsors Champagne and Canapés evening, and you will also be invited to purchase tickets or a table to the awards ceremony dinner.
Tickets are £85 + VAT each
Tables of 10 are £850 + VAT each
If you have any questions about the awards, please contact:
Ashleigh Kerr at Champions (UK) plc
08453 31 30 31